Oilvac 600HV is the most powerful and largest oil suction unit in the Oil & Chips range. A natural evolution of the Oilvac 450, it is designed to meet the most demanding maintenance challenges of the largest machine tools.
A large tank allows up to 600 litres of oil and sludge to be vacuumed up and stored. A 65-litre capacity sieve grid separator holds the swarf in a convenient hopper with easy emptying system.
This industrial vacuum cleaner is equipped with an 11kW side channel blower with two stages in series, suitable for vacuuming even the heaviest swarf and sludge. Suitable for the maintenance and cleaning of large CNC machines or several machine tools in succession without the need to empty the containment tank after each maintenance.
An independent pump allows simultaneous suction and discharge, drastically reducing the time needed for maintenance work.
OILVAC 600HV industrial vacuum cleaner in 8 steps:
- A single sump cleaner for vacuuming, separating and reusing or disposing of oil and sludge mixed with metal swarf
- Aspirator with three-phase side channel turbine: 11kW two-stage in series
- Chassis with provision for forklift attachment for easy and fast handling
- Electric float for stopping liquids when tank is full
- 65 litre capacity grid basket for solids
- Total tank capacity of 600 litres
- Non-marking wheels and specific anti-oil and anti-abrasion seals
- Rotating suction nozzle for easy use of suction hose