The latest vacuum solution from Du-Puy for the mechanical industry.
Over the years we have realised that there was a lack of a machine that combined the advantages of a on wheels vacuum cleaner and a suction bucket, with an intermediate capacity between the Oilvac 100 and the Oilvac 200.
The Oilvac 130 combines the compactness and manoeuvrability of typical vacuum cleaners with a quick release container and two-stage filtration with the storage capacity of buckets, which allow more machine tools to be cleaned.
From this need comes our latest vacuum cleaner for the mechanical industry, with 3 powerful single-phase motors, an independent 100lt/min discharge pump for simultaneous suction and discharge, thus speeding up operations, and instant separation of emulsions from the coarsest swarf.
The suction is provided by three single-phase motors, of the by-pass type. These motors are protected inside a solid steel motor head, containing a soundproofing material that minimises noise during operation. The control panel on the motor head includes three independent switches, a clogged filter indicator with warning light, which warns when the maximum level is reached. Two handles on the motor head allow it to be lifted easily for filter inspection. Easy emptying of the swarf basket via a container release system.
Inside the filter chamber of the vacuum cleaner is a class M star filter with hydro-oleophobic properties and a filtering surface area of 14,000 cm2 .
PPL 300 µ filter for the filtration of fine metal dust.
The suctioned material is separated instantaneously: metal chips are collected in an easily removable grating basket, which allows rapid disposal of its contents. Finer swarf is retained by a second basket with a 300 micron PPL filter that cleans the oil/emulsion of any impurities (standard on the Oilvac 130P version). The oil passes through the basket and falls naturally, perfectly filtered, into the container. The oil extractor is equipped as standard with a manual drain valve that acts as a level indicator. In the Pump version, there is an independent 100lt/min discharge pump that allows simultaneous suction and discharge.
The collection unit incorporates an electronic float switch that stops suction when the maximum level of the container has been reached.
OILVAC 130 - OILVAC 130 PUMP in 8 points:
- 130lt. of full capacity (solids and liquids)
- 2 Stages of filtration for the coolant, granting the chance to reuse it
- Instant separation of Oil and Chips thanks to a big sieve basket grid (30lt. of capacity)
- 300 micron PPL filter as standard (Oilvac 130P), for high filtration capacity
- Electronic float to automatically stop suction when the container is full
- Quick and easy discharge of oils and emulsions via a discharge valve or via an independent electric pump with 100 l/min discharge capacity
- Easily detachable container for the maximum comfort when disposing the vacuumed mateal chips/swarf
- Compact dimensions: only 70 cm x 62 cm x 144 cm !