This entry-level model is characterised by its stability, performance, easy to use and efficiency. Featuring many practical details and a compact design, this commercial vacuum cleaner can be used for all applications and is particularly suitable for workshops. The professional vacuum cleaner WD1000 is powered by a by-pass motor, carbon brush type, providing a rapid cooling of the motor in case of overheating. The motor is installed inside a sturdy plastic case. Special noise buffers reduce the noise within the safety standards of work. The suction inlet can be used with hoses Ø40 mm. The collection container on a solid steel base with polyurethane rollers can be easily emptied. This commercial vacuum cleaner is compact and ergonomic, suitable for general cleaning companies during their job.
- The filter is a polyester star filter, providing a filtration of 3 micron efficiency (cat. L).
- The wet kit is made up by a floating device, protecting the motor against damage from liquids, foam and solid objects.
- The 25lt container is made in Stainless steel AISI430.
- The sturdy chassis is mounted on four polyurethane wheels.
- A complete Wet & Dry accessory kit (Ø 40 mm) is included.