All scrap waste suction units in the DU-PUY range are three-phase. This means that they are equipped with a side channel blower with an almost unlimited lifespan. The TS 30 and TS 50, which share the same design, differ in power: 2.2 kW and 4 kW respectively.
These industrial vacuums have been designed for packaging lines and production machinery, including textile and paper industries. The TS30 vacuum unit allows continuous recovery of processing waste, adapting itself to any application. Its structure allows rapid collection of large quantities of voluminous material.
This industrial vacuum cleaner is particularly suitable for the suction of fabric and fabric scraps, waste of packaging, paper, wool, insulating materials, etc.
The TS 30 and TS 50 in 7 points:
- Extraction of production waste directly on the machine.
- Large collection capacity (120 lt) and working autonomy.
- Continuous service 24/24.
- Free of ordinary maintenance.
- Low sound level
- Class L aspirator with Nylon filter
- Possibility of integration of the machine on production lines.